As a way to save battery drain, I set up a macro with MacroDroid that does the following:
- Trigger: every 2 hours
- Action: kill background process, launch Greenify
- Constraint: when battery is below 50%
I would like to not only launch Greenify, but also run it and then close automatically. I suppose it is possible to do this within a script, but I absolutely have no idea about this.
Another question is: if I kill background processes, is Greenify redundant?
- Android version: 8.0
- Phone model: SONY Xperia XZ2 (default launcher)
- Macrodroid version: 3.30.3
- Greenify version: 188.8.131.52