On my Nexus 5 (LineageOS 15.1 / Android 8.1) i can't see my device when typing "adb devices" (manjaro with Android SDK 3.2.1). What I tried:
- root access: "ADB only"
- android debugging: "on"
- revoked usb authorizations
- usb configuration: "MIDI"/"AUDIO"/"Charging"/"MTP"/"PTP" (tried each)
- restarted device connected and also connect after restart was done
- changed USB Cable
- inserted udev rules (like on arch wiki)
- all of this in a root shell
"lsusb" is not listing the device if I have android debugging on. If it's off i see it. (as soon as i switch it on it disappears). I don't have Windows at the time, so would this help?
What can I try next?
My goal was to install ubuntu touch in dual boot mode.