I want the developer options can only be accessed through a shell, please explain how to do it
To disable developer options:
- Go to Settings and scroll all the way down to Developer Options.
- If you manage to identify a button (toggle) next to Developer Options, go ahead and tap it. All the options inside the tab will be grayed out, meaning they are disabled.
- Open the Settings menu of your Android device.
- Scroll down and tap on Apps (Applications). On Samsung, you need to go to Apps > Settings > Applications > Application manager.
- Make sure you have the ALL apps filter selected.
- Scroll down and tap on the Settings app.
- Tap on Storage and hit Clear data and confirm by tapping Delete.
- Go back to the Settings menu and check to see if Developer options is gone. If it’s still present, restart your phone and check again.