I have Messages application connected to my PC and I have my Calendar app open in both my Samsung J9 phone and my PC. In both cases I am receiving a delayed notifications on the phone:
- Calendar reminder is set to 10 minutes before an even and it pops on PC's screen exactly on time, but it appears on my phone exactly six minutes delayed (i.e. phone notifies about 11:00 event at 10:56 instead of at 10:50),
- Messages notification comes on the phone exactly 5 minutes later than it pops on PC.
- Clocks on both phones are exactly matched. Both are set to be auto-updated (Android's clock gets time from GSM network, Windows 10's clock auto-updates from Microsoft's NTP server).
- Both clocks shows exactly the same time. Minutes changes on both devices in exactly the same second.
- I am using the same Google account on both devices.
- I am using the same account for past few weeks, but problem started to appear about 3-5 days ago, though I haven't changed anything in configuration of account, Messages or Calendar.
- Problem appears only on Samsung J9. Cannot replicate it on my other Android-based devices.
Does anyone have any idea where to start looking for a solution to such a weird problem?