The steps I performed:
- Flashed TWRP with Odin
- Made backup
- Flashed LineageOS 14.1 with TWRP
- Flashed SuperSU with TWRP
- Flashed Open GApps with TWRP
- There was a problem, Google Play Services kept crashing, I decided to restore stock ROM
- Restored the backup I made in 2 with TWRP
- Opened my restored system and decided to encrypt the device
- Either the encryption failed itself or I somehow disturbed it
- After restart Encryption Unsuccessful keeps appearing
- I restored backup from 2 again I still get Encryption Unsuccessful
- I flashed LineageOS again - started nicely
- Once again I restored backup from 2 again I still get Encryption Unsuccessful
In the meantime I wiped
System numerous times.
So it looks like the stock ROM keeps seeing the information about the failed encryption process even though I wiped the 4 partitions mentioned above. Interesting part is that LineageOS doesn't care.
Any ideas on how to get the stock ROM back on its feet?
Flashing the stock rom with Odin didn't help either