0

enter image description here When I try to turn On my LG L7, it shows

Device temperature too high or low. Please move to another place to charge.

And it wont turn ON. It started after I tried to measure voltage between the electrodes where the battery goes using a multimeter. I think I messed up it by shorting positive and negative. What can I do? Please help

  • May be you killed the temperature sensor of the battery. Remove the battery and wait for an hour. Then try again. If it does not work you may have to replace the battery. – Robert Mar 3 at 12:44
  • It doesnt work. Is there anything I can do. I think I must have damaged the charging module of the main board – Rahul R Mar 3 at 12:48
  • What does not work? Replacing the battery? – Robert Mar 3 at 13:01
  • yeah. Replacing the battery – Rahul R Mar 3 at 14:49

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.