I know it seems be a repeated question but i have tried every possible solution i found, i have xiaomi redmi s2 with unlocked bootloader and custom treble TWRP recovery and i have a generic system image of AOSIP (GSI) downloaded from here AOSiP-9.0-arm_aonly-GSI-20190217.img
and i have followed this tutorial to flash this image How to flash a Generic System Image (GSI) on Project Treble supported devices.
also tried this tutorial How to install AOSP Extended (Android Pie) on Xiaomi Redmi S2 / Y2 YSL
but my device stuck at boot animation and i have waited more than 20 min also i tried these solutions:
- wipe data/cache/dalvik-cache.
- flash no-verity-opt-encrypt.zip (dm-vertiy patch)
- flash magsik.zip to patch the boot.img
- reinstall stock boot.img only.
- try other GSI like AOSP/PIXEL/ViperOS/HavocOS , also it stuck.
- using fastboot instead of recovery.
I cannot figure out what the problem is. any help?