I have been searching for a solution for this for ever.
What I would like to achive:
- See my android screen on my mac, in a window.
- Be able to scroll, type, click on my mac and have the state also change on the phone. Like a remote session basically.
- Be able to do something on the phone and it reflect on the mac.
- Have this work with wifi, without the need to constantly plug in a cable.
So far I have found solutions like:
- Mobizen (which worked for me at one point, but doesn't any longer)
- Vysor, which turned out to be so badly supported, that I would almost call it a scam.
- Airdrop, which is sort of helpful, but I actually want to be able to control the real screen.
Is there any solution to my problem?