I have a phone (HUAWEI Y6 2018) that recently received a text message claiming to be from a postal company (AusPost). However, the subject for the message simply says '(No subject)', and when I try to open the message, it just won't open. With this in mind, I tried to delete the text, only to see it not delete and stay on the page. I've tried a few things to delete this text, such as:
- Clearing both data and the cache for the messaging app
- Trying to locate the folder where the messages are stored (I can't seem to find it)
- Downloading apps such as Handcent and Backup & Restore to use their delete SMS features
- Installing the latest system update and trying again
- Adding a contact called "AusPost" and deleting the message
All to no prevail... the SMS just seems to be stuck in the inbox. So what do I do now? I don't want to root my phone and I want this message gone.