I have an issue that Im a bit curious about. When I do the following with a self-signed APK it wont install. Use case:
- Download APK
- Open apk inbrowser and install it
- Allow unknown sources in google play protect during installation
- The app installs, you can open the app and use it
- Uninstall the app
- Open the same APK to install it
- Allow unknown sources in google play protect again
Expected: app installs successfully again the second time Actual: installation of the app starts, runs for a few seconds and then it stops it with the message "cannot install app".
Does anybody know why this happens? What is the check that forbids this use case?
Thank you in advance!