0

I have Android 5 Huawei phone which reports that Android 6 / EMUI 4 update is available. I selected the download option and the download happens up to 100% but then it springs back to the 90% downloaded status and continues to download the remaining 10% up to 100% and then it springs back again and again? How to solve this situation? My phone has around 3-4GB free space and the update is 1GB, so, there is enough space. How can I troubleshoot this and complete download and update?

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.