I am on Android 10/Q Beta on Pixel 2 and my exchange email account stopped working and is constantly asking for security update. It doesn't lead me to anything when I click on it and hence stuck with no mail access. I've had Android 10 Beta for a few days now and the exchange account was working fine until now. Any pointers on this?
I've experienced the same (Pixel 2 XL Q/Beta4) but there seems to be a workaround which works for me:
- delete your Exchange account from Settings -> Accounts
- delete the latest update from Gmail in Play Store
- open Gmail and add your Exchange account
- update your security settings when promted (should work here)
- update gmail to the latest version