How I can delete old profiles from that list? In my saved passwords I don't have this, only 1 saved for VK. Same problem in tinder app too, always suggested use my old number and couple other apps. It so annoying. How fix it?
- Open any web browser and navigate it to https://passwords.google.com/.
- Enter your Google sign-in information to sign-in to your Google account as usual.
- You will see settings for turning off or on the SmartLock Passwords, and the Auto Sign-in option for SmartLock.
- These options would be a list of all the saved passwords, whether saved through the Chrome browser or through the SmartLock feature in Android.
- Android Smart Lock Passwords Passwords are masked by default for privacy reasons. You can reveal the masked passwords by clicking/touching the small eye graphic.
- In order to delete one of these passwords, you can just click on the small cross shown next to that password.
- The passwords are deleted without any confirmation, so be careful not to delete some password that you have forgotten about.