Samsung S9 - In the recent apps view, the apps that were used recently are getting closed automatically. If you do not use an app for more than one hour, then the app gets closed.
My phone forced me for an update, but after the update the apps in the recent apps view were getting closed automatically.
In the previous versions / before the update, I manually needed to close them in the recent apps.
How to prevent the apps in the recent apps not to get closed?
Steps to reproduce the issue:
- Open 10 apps.
- Go to the navigation bar.
- Hit the recent apps button.
- You can see the few of the applications that were used recently
- Wait for a period of 6-7 hours/not to use the app in that time frame.
- Most of the apps were closed automatically without closing them in the recent apps.
I found others with the same issue here