I messed up flashing a beta Android Q build on my phone.
After that, I can't flash my stable ROM without error 7 in TWRP - device mismatch. Removing the assert works, but not a permanent solution.
So, I digged through google and my own phone for hours and found out why. My device is identified as
raphael in recovery, but it is identified as
fastboot and while the phone is booted.
# getprop ro.product.device # raphael
In booted mode (i.e. while the phone is booted):
# getprop ro.product.device # raphaelin
> fastboot getvar product product: raphaelin
I checked my
build.prop and the value in that file is
raphaelin too. I tried
setprop and it showed that it can't set that property.
So, please advise me on how to set the value using
setprop in recovery mode. Or, if you know, please let me know from where the recovery is pulling data for
getprop and if I can change that file.