I have a Huawei P20 Lite with Android 9, EMUI 9.1.0 and WhatsApp 2.19.253, which is the latest version.
As I wrote in the title, I can't receive WhatsApp messages, after many hours of researching I didn't find any solution for my problem. This is the first time I face whit this problem, because I managed and configured variues P20 Lite but none of them gave me that headache.
The things which I did:
- Turn on every single option for WhatsApp's notifications;
- Uninstall the application and install it again;
- Remove the app from the battery optimization process;
- Clear the cache;
- Enabled automatic start, secondary start and running in background, following this steps Settings -> Battery -> app launch -> 3 vertical dots -> manage manually;
- No limit for internet traffic and allow background data, following Settings -> networks and wireless -> data usage -> select WhatsApp -> enabled the varius option.
Any idea or solution for this problem?
When I send a message from my phone to this P20 Lite, on the message appears only 1 tick, such as the P20 is disconnected from wifi/mobile data, but the wifi is enabled and connected, the same behaviour with mobile data.