I've got a problem while trying to install/upgrade any app on my android phone, after tapping on install/upgrade it just get stuck with the message
waiting for download.
Nothing works for me, I already tried these solutions and their combinations:
- Restarting the phone
- Clearing google play store cache/data - force stopping it
- Clearing google play service data
- Clearing download manager cache/data - force stopping it
- Uninstalling and reinstalling Play Store updates (also I have tried it without reinstalling)
- Removing & re-adding my Google account from device
- I've got enough free storage [+3G]
- I'm on a WiFi with good connectivity.
- There is no new version of Android available to upgrade for my phone
- I also tried installing apps from browser, didn't work!
- I tried installing apps using a VPN too, Wrap from CloudFlare is the only thing on my phone and it didn't work either.
I'm on Android 8.1 Motorola products, if it makes any difference.