I replaced my Pixel 2 XL with a Pixel 4 XL (both Android 10), and when I try to set an individual alarm’s sound the only choices are:
- the default system alarm sound
- a custom sound from my drive (via
+ Add new)
- the music sounds (Youtube, Pandora, etc.)
When I go to Settings -> Sounds and Alarms, I can use the ‘Sounds’ app to select from a large number of system sounds.
How can I have the same selection of system sounds I see in Sounds and Alarms in the Clock app? I do not recall this ever being an issue on my Pixel 2 XL.
Things I have tried:
- resetting the Clock storage + cache
- changing the default alarm