I have a lot of images I want to send from my phone to an email. I had in the past some error messages about emails being too big, so this time I sent in most emails 3 pics, which all queued in the
outbox, and about 3 emails got through after a while. But now I have more than a day 20 emails in the
outbox and it seems that nothing is happening. So my questions are:
- Whats going wrong?
- Is there anything I can do? (beside sending via BT to a computer, and email from there)
I have tried:
- Leaving the phone with open Wi-Fi connection all night
- Rebooting the phone (and leave another night with Wi-Fi)
- Checked at google's documentation and found out that they're limit is 25 MB per mail
Random info that might be relevant:
- All mails are going to the same person with the same subject, and no body - gmail could be blocking them because a misuse is suspected.
- I can surf the web as usual through the browser. No connection problems.
- Each image is about 3MB, so each mail has a total of 9 MB.
- There is exactly one email that has 4 images in it - not the first in the list.
- First email in the list has only 2 images (both smaller that 2.9 MB)
- I get notified about new emails I get.