User has two android devices(phones). User has signed into the
same google account on both devices.
- Work Device
- Has a sim card
- Mobile data enabled
- Is not used much, kept away while at home
- Hotspot is switched on while at home.
- Play device
- Doesn't have a sim card
- Always used by the user while at user home
- Gets data connection through WiFi of Device01/Public WiFi
Consider the following senario:
- The user is watching YouTube on
Device02 in another room / goes out to buy a pack of chips,
- User wants to send a SMS real quick,
- Now can the user ask his google assistant on
Device02 "Okay Google, Send SMS to Mr. XYZ" and set up google assistant such that SMS is sent through
Is this currently possible? Or will we need Google Nest/Hub/Home etc...?