My friend recently purchased a second-hand RCA tablet running Android 6.0 Marshmallow. He came to me to root the device as I have helped him before. Although I have made a mistake this time. I factory reset the device with a Google account still on the device. My friend can no longer get in contact with the original owner.
I've looked everywhere and other FRP bypass guides don't work because they have all been patched.
- I managed to bypass setup and open settings, but when pressing on build number many times, nothing happened
- I installed an app that would pull up developer options, but it just says that it's not available for this user
- I've factory reset via settings, no luck
- I've force-killed the setup application, home button reappears but doesn't do anything when pressed
- I disabled Google in an attempt to prevent it from asking for an account to be set up, still no luck
I've now run out of ideas, and I'm wondering if anyone can help me.