I just bought a Google Pixel 3a phone, I cannot connect to xfinitywifi. I have no problem with many other Wi-Fi.
What happened is like this:
- When I tap xfinitywifi at the Wi-Fi list, I can see that it comes to the phase of acquiring an IP address.
- Then it shows I need to log in to the Wi-Fi.
At this point, I encountered several different problems:
- I am led to a sign-in page,
wifilogin.comcast.com, but before I can finish typing user name, I am led back to the Wi-Fi list interface and it shows either "not connected" or "connected but no internet"
- I am led to that sign-in page, but before I even have a chance to type, it goes back to the Wi-Fi list interface
- It does not leave from the Wi-Fi list interface at all. I can see some notification at the top saying login is needed, but it does not change to that login page
At the first start of the phone, it asked me whether I want to transfer everything from my old LG phone to this phone, I did that. The LG phone connected to xfinitywifi automatically.
I tried the following:
- Open the browser and go to wifilogin.comcast.com, it only gives me a blank page
- Click Forget the wifi and re-connect
- Power down and on
- Go to setting and delete all the user credentials.
None of these works.