I'm trying to install LineageOS on Samsung Galaxy S5 Plus (SM-G901F), which used to run with stock OS before.
- I successfully installed TWRP
- I backed up my partitions and wiped them
- Downloaded Lineageos (lineage-16.0-20200416-nightly-kccat6-signed)
- Downloaded Addonsu (addonsu-16.0-arm-signed)
- Downloaded OpenGApps
- Installation of all packages in one run seems to finish without problems.
- When I start the system it takes half an hour to boot but eventually resets and boots into recovery. I never get to see more than the moving bubbles.
I tried the following OpenGApps-packages:
- open_gapps-arm-9.0-aroma-20200418 (wouldn't even install)
outcome is the same for all. I also tried without addonsu, but outcome was the same. Now, what are the next steps? Or what did I miss?
- Is the storage of my phone too small?
- Did I select wrong OS version?
- does the opengapps version not match that of the OS?
- Should I try without opengapps?
Using nightly build 20200423 with opengapps-nano worked. But not with addonsu. Can I install addonsu later? Or does it suffer the same problem as opengapps that it can't be installed in a second run?