Everything on the home-screen is organized by the configured "launcher" app. Therefore it depends on the used launcher.
Some advanced launchers include a functionality to export the complete launcher configuration including web-links and all the other launcher icons.
The default launcher is usually modified by the manufacturer hence it is difficult to say what it supports.
As a fallback mechanism you can try to create an backup of the launcher via Android Debug Bridge (
adb). However this requires to
- Enable Developer menu
- Activate in the Developer Menu the Android Debug Bridge
- Connect your Android smartphone to your PC via an appropriate USB cable
- Install the ADB drivers and ADB on your PC
- Identify the package name of the used launcher
- Perform the backup on the command-line/terminal of your PC via
adb backup <packagename of launcher app> launcher-backup.ab.
- Check the created file
launcher-backup.ab if it is larger than a few kilobytes then the chance if good that the backup was successful
On the new device (or after a factory reset) you have to more or less perform the same steps. Just execute
adb restore launcher-backup.ab as the last step.