I am out of ideas. The following MP3 does not play correctly on many Android-devices: https://www.heimatmuseum-zinnowitz.de/app/download/12553824899/Kino%20Audiodatei%20Deutsch.mp3?t=1590484494
It contains a German female voice. But on several devices, it does only play over the headphones. If I use the normal speaker, I do only get some noise.
I tried many different things:
- Used different devices (works fine on a Samsung-tablet (Android 8.1), but does only work over headphones on my Huawei P20 Pro (Android 9) and another older phone (Android 7)).
- On Windows, it works just fine.
- I converted the file a different format (OGG and WAV)
- I changed the sampling-rate from 48.0 kHz to 44.1 kHz
- I switched between constant and variable bitrate
- I tried the default-player and a different app (MusicFolderPlayer)
- I used different converters (Audacity and several online-converters)
The problem is always the same: I hear everything using headphones, I do only get noise with the speaker. How can I get this to work?
Needless to say that all devices used for testing are working fine with other files.