I want to flash a stock Android 10 ROM to my Samsung Galaxy M21 smartphone. I have some questions regarding the flashing process which I would like to know the answer to before I proceed:
- Will the stock ROM be able to detect the hardware features properly?
- Will it support the multi-camera setup of the phone?
- Will it support the Camera2 API?
- Will it support RAW photography?
- Will it have root access?
- Will it run well on the Exynos 9611 chipset?
Also, please tell me any other things which I need to consider.