I have an audio problem running Zoom for ANdroid on TV Box. Details below:
- I have successfully installed Zoom for Android on a TV Box which is then connected to a Samsung QLED TV. I also attached a Logitech camera to the TV Box.
- I joined a Zoom meeting hosted by another account. The video function works OK. The host can see my video and I can see the host video on TV.
- However, the audio is not working. There is no audio from the TV speaker ( I already selected "call over Internet" on TV Box app) and there is an error message flashing on the host screen "XXXX is connection to audio but cannot hear you". I then connected a Logitech headset to the TV Box. There is no audio on headset either, but no error message this time.
- I have verified that both the TV box and the headset works well on Skype. Without headset, I can hear Skype callers on TV speaker. With headset, I can speak on the microphone and the caller on the other side can hear me, and I can hear the other caller from the headphone.
- The TV box is X96Q using Allwinner H313 chipset. The software version is Android 10.
- Does any one have similar problems for running Zoom on a TV Box?
- Is any work around?