I have an audio problem running Zoom for Android on TV Box. Details below:
- I have successfully installed Zoom for Android on a TV Box which is then connected to a Samsung QLED TV. I also attached a Logitech camera to the TV Box.
- I joined a Zoom meeting hosted by another account. The video function works OK. The host can see my video and I can see the host video on TV.
- However, the audio is not working. There is no audio from the TV speaker (I already selected "call over the Internet" on the TV Box app) and there is an error message flashing on the host screen "XXXX is connected to audio but cannot hear you". I then connected a Logitech headset to the TV Box. There is no audio on the headset either, but no error message this time.
- I have verified that both the TV box and the headset works well on Skype. Without a headset, I can hear Skype callers on TV speakers. With a headset, I can speak on the microphone and the caller on the other side can hear me, and I can hear the other caller from the headphone.
- The TV box is X96Q using Allwinner H313 chipset. The software version is Android 10.
Is there any workaround?