Steps before the problems :
- The tablet was inactive, whitout recharging, for arround 1 year and half.
- Acidentaly pressed the keys to 'Download a custom os', and restarted the tablet during the process of download depsite the warning saying i shouldn't.
- Did a factory reset trough the config option.
The problems :
All apps from playstore cant be updated or installed. When clicked on install, it will be 'installing' forever.
Cant install apk from outside playstore, i get a messsage "There is a problem with the analisys of the package" (translated freely from my language). Tried 3 apks so far.
The time is wrong, 1h fowrward, maybe due to summertime.
solutions i tried :
- For the problem 1 : Clear the cache and the data of the playstore, the download manager and gmail and forced them to stop (in a lot of diferent orders); Logged out and in the email on playstore (with diferent emails); checked for system updates (had none); checked if internal storage was fine downloading several thing from browser, all downloaded and executed normaly; Tried other apps, working pefectly(one, a store, even updated itself, but i couldnt install its apps as well; Restarted ; did another(s) factory reset; and changed the time manually.
- For the problem 2 i just tried to find apk to android 4.0, and im not shure i did it ok.
- For the problem 3 i changed the time manually; automatically; selected the region manually and automatcally, rebooted ; and just used the tablet for 2 days to see if would change. Did those repeatedly in various diferent orders.
Nothing worked, for any poblem. The youtube says, when i open it, that i have either the datetime wrong or a bad internet conection, even when i put the right time manually. So i think the time maybe could be causing the playstore problem also ? I dont know. Im tired.
- Tablet samsung p5100
- Android 4.03
- hardware has arround 7 years old
- Touchscreen broken once, replaced in the past.
- no sd card
- The device might be rooted, cant tell, because cant install root checkers (it had the app supersu installed even after the factory reset. I removed it from an option inside the own app and it dosent persists factory resets anymore. Its gone)
Ps: there is no google play services installed, at least not with this name.