I want to check and play with different ROM's at my mobile phone. My phone is unlocked and rooted.
Here is scenario:
- I installed LineageOS 17.1(microG) and made backup using TWRP. I check all options for backup except cache(boot, data, recovery,system, system image,efs)
- Next I want to install Ubuntu Touch custom ROM and I will make a backup.
- Then I will install /e/ foundation OS ROM and I will make backup.
- What would be good practices for making backups and restoring if I want to play between those systems recording all the changes at ROM(new apps,settings) along the way?
- Let's say I want to back to Ubuntu Touch ROM from /e/ ROM. Which minimal options at TWRP backup should I check to get my previous state(fully functioning) at Ubuntu Touch ROM?
- Should I back up all options at TWRP all the time?
I don't expect LineageOS apps works at UbuntuTouch nor /e/ OS. I will install apps separatelly for each ROM. There is no need to share data between ROM's although if it is possible let me know.