I'm hoping someone here would have a solution to my problem.
Samsung S20+ has recently stopped showing the SIM 1 & SIM 2 icons in the status bar. It is still showing the
- Network bars for both SIMs.
- Wifi calling.
It is frustrating because I do not know what has caused that to happen. I would like to see the SIM icons next to the network bars.
What I have tried so far:
- I have installed Good Lock app recently so I tried uninstalling it and it doesn't make any difference.
- I have tried to turn one of the SIMs off. did not help
- Tried various notification settings, battery percentage show/hide setting, etc. didn't help.
- Tried restarting the phone, it did not help.
I did a quick search and couldn't find anything relevant.