I tried flashing a custom rom using ADB Sideload in TWRP 18.104.22.168. Now I am unsure how to proceed. I did my preparations:
- Bootloader is unlocked
- USB debugging is enabled
However when the sideload froze, after 20-30min I unplugged usb. When I inserted the usb-cable again I tried the following things:
- when I type
adbdevices I see my device-id and the status is
fastboot devicesis not returning my device
adb pushreturns me a
couldn't read from device
- ADB Sideload in TWRP wont work
- when I trype
adb rootI get a msg saying that I already am root
Now I am wondering what to do. When I go into twrp reboot menu I have the options System, Power Off, Recovery and Bootloader. In addition I have the option slot A and slot B. It also tells me that currently I am in Slot B. Here are my questions:
- How do I reboot TWRP from TWRP? My current guess is to reboot Slot B
- I also noticed in previous installations that TWRP seems to reboot automatically if no System has been installed.
- What is the difference between rebooting Slot B and Recovery? Would both reboot in TWRP?
- Does it make sense to reboot into Bootloader?
- Do I then need to flash TWRP from fastboot again? Because I am unsure if this would work, as currently my fastboot doesn't find my device
I am using a temporary TWRP booted using
fastboot flash boot <twrp-image.img>