Often I can't see any files in DCIM\Camera on my Galaxy S21 Ultra running Android 12. Last night it worked and I copied multiple GB of videos / images, then it didn't work the next times I tried.
I've tried the following steps:
- Rebooting phone and computer
- Uninstalling the phone in Device Manager under Portable Devices
- Updating the USB driver using the ... menu in Smart Switch
- Updating the USB driver by downloading directly from Samsung
- Enabling USB Debugging mode and rebooting (this made things worse so I had to turn it off)
- Changing the USB mode to charge only and then back to "USB for file transfer"
- Changing the USB mode to "USB for image transfer"
Any ideas on how to fix this?