I'm using lineageos18.1 and for some reason I need to install an app that I don't trust. It requires some critical permission to run normally such as:
- All files access
- Install unknown apps
- Get information about other apps
I discovered that lineageos support multiple user, and it's a good isolation tool after a few search on duckduckgo. I created a user A from admin user and installed the app B(the one I mentioned before) there. However, I'm uncertain about the followings:
- Can B access files from my admin user?
- Can B know what apps I have installed on my admin user?
- Is B still running at background once I quit user A and switch to admin user?
- If it does, will this background process of B install any app on my admin user?
- If I delete user A, does all the data from user A erased, or I have to clean them manually?