I have flashed a lineage OS 18.1 custom ROM on my Samsung A30 device. I am able to boot into the system successfully. However, I am facing issues while flashing Open Gapps. I have followed below steps:
- Flashed Lineage OS 18.1 (
lineage-18.1-20220414-UNOFFICIAL-arm64_bvS.img.xz) using TWRP recovery. (selected
- Booted into the system.
- Enabled 'USB Debugging' in developer options.
- Turned off the device.
- Booted into Recovery mode (TWRP)
- Install > Install Zip > OpenGapps.zip
- Got the error code 70 (insufficient space)
- Again went back to home screen of TWRP
- Wipe > Selected 'System' > Advanced Wipe > Resize File System.
- Got this error -
/sbin/e2fsck -fp /dev/block/mmcblk0p25 process ended with ERROR: 4 Unable to repair system
- Tried changing file system of '
EXT2and then back
EXT4. [I am little bit skeptical of this step, since I feel this would wipe out the entire partition (owing to my experience in installing Arch Linux, where the user should format a file in ext4 partition for
/home). Nevertheless, I followed this because it was mentioned in of the forums]
- Boot into system. Now the device is stuck in boot loop.
I am not quite sure, where I am going wrong. I am using TWRP 3.3.1-0. Any help is greatly appreciated.