tl;dr: Is there a way to check that my phone is aware of the existence of my 3.5 mm aux port?
I have a Blackview BV4900 Pro running Lineage 19-20220613-UNOFFICIAL-arm64_bvS, and nothing happens (= the sound is still played through the speakers) when I insert a headphone cable in the 3.5mm audio jack slot.
- Checked that the jack slot used to work with the original Rom,
- Tried the headphones on a different device,
- Tried different headphones on the same device,
- Disabled AudioFX,
- Disabled bluetooth,
- Checked the audio settings,
- Restarted the device,
- Checked that the slot was not dirty.
How do I try and understand what is wrong?
I have tried
adb shell dumpsys | grep headset to see if there is anything related to my issue, but could not find anything relevant.