I flashed Pixel Expirience GSI with TWRP by pushing it to the storage and flashing it as system img(with TWRP).
The problem, it’s now stuck in a Google animation which came after the Sony logo.
I would like to shut it down.
I already tried
adb reboot but error: device unauthorized
And pressed the power off button 1 min and nothing happened.
I tried to install some GSIs, but they were stuck at the costum Romes Loading animation.
- I installed the Firmware with Emma
- Locked it to update to Android 11 and unlocked it again
- Installed TWRP and booted into it
- Wiped system and userdata
- Pushed to system.img file from the custom rom to my device into /sideload/
- In TWRP install-System Image—> Pressed on the folder and on the system.img
- It installed successfully
- Stuck in Loading animation\
(PixelExpirience == A Google G with loading bar, LineageOs == The blue line with the bubble)\
No crashes or so what, it just hangs in there for ~20 min and than I turn the device off with volume(+) and Power button.\
I know Sony Xperia 1 is not officially supported for project treble, but since this thread(https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/mars_soms-v220313-pixel-expierence-android-12-gsi-patches.4097433/) requires Pixel Experience GSI I thought it should be possible to run GSI on Sony Xperia 1.
Any idea what I might have donne wrong or are there other GSI roms I could try.\
PixelEX = PixelExperience_Plus_arm64-ab-12.1-20220613-UNOFFICIAL.img 3.7 GB
LineageOS = lineage-19.1-20220613-UNOFFICIAL-arm64_bvS.img 2.0 GB