Currently using pixel experience rom based on Android 12, by mistake selected sd card as adoptable internal storage and migrated my data - Esp Images & videos- to adopted sd card. And then foolishly removed and reinserted my sd card multiple times without selecting 'Eject' or 'Unmount'. Now I am unable to access my photos & videos even on the device in which the sd card was encrypted and used as adopted storage let alone reading the sd card data on computer or any other device. In the same device I can only see the thumbnails of around only 20-30% of photos & videos and when selecting those photos/files individually the photo/file appears blurry & just keeps loading and the rest 70% files/photos, when opened, display the error 'could not open file'. I have not factory reset my device or erased any of internal storage which means the key to decrypt is still inside internal storage but my device is not rooted. Can someone please help me out so that I am able to access my data/ precious memories?? I'd really appreciate any help to solve this problem and get me out of this stressed out situation.