The following is a consistent problem (reproduces always):
- Connecting phone to speaker and turning music on
- Music is played, un-fractured.
- Within 30 minutes (maybe less), music becomes very fractured: most of the time you can't hear anything, once every few seconds, about one second bit of the music is played.
- When awakening the phone (clicking any button), the music immediately returns for another fracture, then problem continues.
- Phone: Pixel 5, Android v. 12
- Speaker: JBL GO 2
- Tried with another JBL GO 2 - problem persists.
- When using Jabra bluetooth earphones - problem does not persist.
- Didn't check for other speakers or bluetooth audio equipment.
- Didn't check for music players other than Spotify.