2

Tried to make custom domain for an app that is installed from PlayStore. I created a module that would patch the policy at boot and edited system/etc/selinux/plat_seapp_contexts to assign the app my new domain.

sepolicy.rule file:

type battery_app appdomain
allow battery_app sysfs * *

I also added this line of code to plat_seapp_contexts:

user=_app seinfo=platform name=com.someapp domain=battery_app type=app_data_file levelFrom=all

After running ps -eZ | grep com.someapp the app is still running in untrusted_app domain. I don't know what i did wrong.

0

You must log in to answer this question.

Browse other questions tagged .