Stack Exchange Network
Stack Exchange network consists of 181 Q&A communities including Stack Overflow, the largest, most trusted online community for developers to learn, share their knowledge, and build their careers.
Visit Stack Exchange
Android Enthusiasts Stack Exchange is a question and answer site for enthusiasts and power users of the Android operating system. It only takes a minute to sign up.
Sign up to join this community
Anybody can ask a question
The best answers are voted up and rise to the top
In the last week I began running into an issue. Not sure if there was a system update (could have happened overnight).
In short audio doesn't work in teams meetings until I clear the cache for the app.
- Issue occurs with both wired and wireless headphones
- Audio will work via phone's built in speakers
- Once it is reset it will work for one meeting or a couple. I haven't figured out what triggers the issue
- Issue is limited to MSTeams, other applications (music/audible/youtube) work just fine.
So far I have tried:
- Restarts, which did nothing
- Removal/reinstall of the application, this worked similarly to clearing the cache, it helped but only temporarily
Teams vsn: 1416/126.96.36.1992363703
Android vsn: 12
asked Sep 7, 2022 at 15:23
12622 bronze badges
You must log in to answer this question.