Nokia 6.1+ device using pixel experience ROM based on Android 12.
- Adopted SD card as internal storage and removed it without 'Eject'.
- Afterwards couldn't read the data even on the device itself.
- Copied the encrypted data ( mainly images and videos) to my PC.
- Tried to make the data readable again, copied and pasted the data to another 2nd SD card by adopting it as internal storage, didn't work.
- Adopted it as Portable storage as well. Could not read the data any way.
- I Adopted 2nd sd card as Portable and internal storage multiple times but neither formatted nor "Forget" the 1st SD card
1 - Does the device store separate Keys for different sd cards when they're adopted as internal storage?
Can the Original 1st key still be inside the device system files as I didn't format or changed any system files?
If just one latest key is present inside the device, could this key decrypt my data which was 1st encrypted??
Could this last key be used to deduce the 1st key ?
I have Root access on my device and Encrypted data on my PC. Using CX file manager can access data/misc/vold folder which contains the decryption key But those KEYS inside are not being read by my android device.
How to access and Read the decryption Key(s)?
Then Can I copy and paste the Vold folder and save the keys on PC?
How to read and then use the decryption key to decrypt the encrypted data stored on my PC?