I'm trying to build Android 13 and flash it to my device, Pixel 6a.
I followed the documentation, https://source.android.com/docs/setup/start and https://source.android.com/docs/setup/build/building.
- mkdir aosp
- cd aosp
- git config --global user.name Your Name
- git config --global user.email [email protected]
- repo init -u https://android.googlesource.com/platform/manifest -b android-13.0.0_r50
- repo sync
- source build/envsetup.sh
- lunch aosp_bluejay-userdebug
- cd ~/aosp/out/target/product/bluejay (contains all imgs like boot.img, system.img)
- adb reboot bootloader
- fastboot flashall -w
When it finishes, it remains at fastboot screen, so I click start. I goes to Google logo, then reboots to bootloader. My fastboot version is 33.0.1.
Does anyone know why it's rebooting to after Google logo? Is there a log that I can look at like dmesg or logcat?