I have an Android device as following:
- Manufacturer: Autel
- Model: MaxiCheck MX808 Automotive scanner tablet
- Firmware Version: 1.0
I forgot the screen lock password.
I communicated with Autel Tech Support on http://www.autel.com/ and they sent me a flash file and steps on how to flash, but I did not succeed. While I started ADB.exe, I got "Error unauthorized device".
So please assist in resolving the issue.
Ok steps I got from the support as follows MK Format Device Compulsively
Set up Computer Circumstances
- Install RK driver - Open the folder
RK_DriverAssitant, run Driverintall.exe, following the on-screen prompts to install the driver.
- Install Google-USB driver Some computers may need to install this driver. Open the folder
Google-USB_driver; If your computer OS is 32-bit, run
DPInst32.exeand if your computer OS is 64-bit, run
DPInst64.exe. If you have already installed this driver before, please go directly to next step.
Reflash the Device
Attention：This procedure will format your device and will delete the data on your device.
- Run Reflashing ToolOpen the folder
AndroidTool.exe, the reflashing window will be displayed as shown in the figure below.
- Turn Your Device into Reflashing Mode Connect your device to computer with USB cable and wait until the computer recognizes the device. You can check the connection status via Device Manager on your computer. As it is shown in the red mark on the figure below, the device was already recognized by the computer.
- Ready to reflash:
Double click on the script named
reboot to loader.bat
With best regards