I upgraded my Samsung Galaxy Note GT N7000 from Gingerbread to ICS. (Had used the software update option:
Settings → About Phone → Software Update → Update[check for updates]
And thus the Google Play Store app also got updated to the version 3.8.17 which is compatible with ICS.
But the app on my phone plus the Play website apparently still have the old Android version. As a result apps which are now compatible with ICS (for example Adobe Photoshop Touch) are still:
- Shown as incompatible on the website and
- Not even displayed in the app on the phone.
I have already tried:
- Clear cache and data of the app;
- Uninstall all updates of the app;
- Installed the app version 3.8.17 again via another source on the net but it did not help. So now I also, don’t have the original app provided by Samsung.
Question: How do I solve this? Is there someway I can download the app via Samsung without installing the whole of ICS again?