I have a Huawei Fusion and I have been trying to find out how to change the grey Android picture into my own personal one. I have had no luck finding out how to on the internet. Help would be greatly appreciated.
Unfortunately, you didn't specify your Android version :(
Android 4.x Onwards:
- Open up your
- Look for an entry called
- Click it.
- Click the picture at the top, and select either take picture or select from gallery.
- Take or select a picture, crop it and your done!
Android ≤ 4.x:
Note: It has been a while since I tried this - I cannot remember if it works or not
- Open your
- Add a new entry, call it
Meor just add your name in like usual.
- Add your number FULLY. You may want to add it twice (with and without country code).
- Add a picture to that contact you just created.
- Voila! The picuture is now in SMS!
I noticed that on some contact apps, there is a 'My Contact Card' or something like that in the menu. If you have it, you can use it to set your picture as well.