How can one install an app on an android with no SD card? I tried doing so with dropbox but I was unable to download the file. I'm thinking astro file manager might let me but I've been unable to get that app installed. Will that allow me to install an app with no sd card?
One method to install an application without SD card is to use ADB tool (Android Debug Bridge). It's a tool for development. It will let you install your apk file using console.
What you have to do:
- Install ADB tool to your computer
- Connect your device to your computer with a cable
- Copy apk file you want to install to the folder where your ADB tool is. In this folder you have to find adb file.
- Start your console - Terminal (on Linux) or Command Prompt (on Windows)
- From your console you have to go to the folder in #3 - To do this use cd command
- Type command "adb devices" - you have to see that your device is connected.
- Type command "adb install myApplication.apk"