Stack Exchange Network
Stack Exchange network consists of 181 Q&A communities including Stack Overflow, the largest, most trusted online community for developers to learn, share their knowledge, and build their careers.
Visit Stack Exchange
Android Enthusiasts Stack Exchange is a question and answer site for enthusiasts and power users of the Android operating system. It only takes a minute to sign up.
Sign up to join this community
Anybody can ask a question
The best answers are voted up and rise to the top
The short answer is: No, they are not the same.
The long answer is as follows:
At least for dimensions, they are not exactly the same (HTC One XL, to the right, is a bit smaller)
Also, from the comparison table you talk about:
- HTC One X AT&T wouldn't support HSDPA 900, while HTC One XL does.
- HTC One X AT&T supports 4G network with LTE 700 MHz Class 17 / 1700 /
2100, while HTC One XL does it with LTE 1800 / 2600.
- HTC One X AT&T supports Mini-SIM, while HTC One XL supports Micro-SIM.
- HTC One XL has Stereo FM radio with RDS, while HTC One X AT&T does not.
- HTC One XL has 32 GB internal storage, HTC One X AT&T has 16 GB internal storage.
answered Dec 31, 2012 at 7:20
Francisco AlvaradoFrancisco Alvarado
3,60644 gold badges2626 silver badges4141 bronze badges
Nope, both have different features, and are not the same.
17.5k1818 gold badges5757 silver badges7373 bronze badges
answered Jan 29, 2013 at 10:43
You must log in to answer this question.
Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged