I just installed Cyanogenmod 10 on my Transformer TF101 and every time I try to connect to my home network, it says 'Connecting...' then it goes to 'Saved, secured with WPA' without the internet connection.
I had the same problem after flashing it with CM 10 Nightly, but after debugging on settings, I found a fix. I don't know if it's a bug or what, but what I did was:
- 'forget' my network
- Connect to it again (make sure your security key is entered correctly)
- If still says, "saved, secured with WPA", don't hesitate, you're still not done
- On your Wi-Fi window, press your menu button
- Choose "Advanced"
- There should be a "Wi-Fi frequency band" choice, make sure it's on "auto"
- Still not working? Underneath the "Wi-Fi frequency band", there should be "Wi-Fi region code".
- I don't know if yours has a choice selected, but mine didn't. I chose "United States" and voila, when I went back, it showed "connected" and my Wi-Fi sign finally showed on my status bar