I first go into settings then I go into and turn on Wi-Fi but every time I try to connect to my Wi-Fi it say "connecting, authenticating, disabled " and all my other devices connect perfectly
- Forget the Wifi Network you are trying to connect to from your mobile.
- Turn Off your Router & Turn it ON.
- Try connecting to this Wifi Network again
For other users than asker: First, try if other devices have the same problem.
If not, then simply:
- Disable and re-enable connection. (I know, restarting is against Linux philosophy)
- Delete the WiFi network from your list.
- Re-add the WiFi network. It is possible that some settings were messed up, or that a WiFi configuration has changed.